This STEAM set will give your students what they need to have in class team design challenges: explore machines and mathematical concepts; build biological and chemical structures; test engineering and physics theories; and create projects in computer science, art, architecture, and design. This set is also well-suited for maker spaces, after school programs, scouting groups, and team-building exercises.
The bright palette includes:
- 400 Lux squares – 100 each of neon green, neon orange, neon pink, and purple
The neutral palette includes:
- 400 Lux squares – 100 each of black, gray, olive, and white
Each set also includes:
- 200 Lux trigons – 100 each of black and white
- 20 large Lux multi-wheels (also function as gears and pulleys)
- 20 small Lux multi-wheels (also function as gears and pulleys)
- 20 large Lux axles
- 20 medium Lux axles
- 20 small Lux axles
- 20 giant 7″ rubber bands
Download the Teacher’s Primary Introduction Guide from here (.pdf).
Material: ABS Plastic
Made by Lux Blox LLC, www.luxblox.com.
Manufactured in the USA.